top of page

Funding your care 

Help with costs 

Help with care and support is available to everyone, but how much help you will get will depend on your care and support needs. If you think you need help with care and support you should contact your local council and talk with a professional , like a social worker. Invercare can help you do this if you wish. The Social worker will work with you to find out what support you might need and if they agree they will arrange this with you . 

Self Directed support ? 

Social care has changed , in the past the council would have decided what support you get and arranged this for you. You would not have much say in who supported you or the kind of support you received. Now you can have much more choice over your care and support and choose what provider you want to provide your care and support, like Invercare 

Professional helpful caregiver comfortin

If you think you need help with funding your care get in touch with us today

bottom of page