Invercare services Ltd is displaying this privacy statement in order to demonstrate it’s firm commitment to privacy. We gather and process information about you so that services you request can be delivered effectively and efficiently. We request information from you when you:
- Contact us via email.
- Send your feedback via the website.
- Book our home care services via the website
Please read this information carefully before using the information on this website. In proceeding to access this website you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions.
Using Your Personal Data
When we ask you for information we will:
- Make sure you know why we need it and ask for only what is needed
- Protect your personal information and make sure nobody has access to it who shouldn’t
- Take proportionate steps to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information
- Ensure we do not keep your personal information for longer than necessary
- Not make your information available for commercial use without your permission
Providing Personal Information
It is expected when providing personal information that you:
- Provide us with accurate information
- Inform us as soon as possible if there are any changes to your personal information
This will ensure that your personal information is reliable and kept up to date.
Your Information Rights
When receiving personal information from you Invercare will comply with the Data Protection Act 1998. For independent advice about data protection, privacy and data sharing issues you can visit the information commissioner’s website or contact the Scottish information Commissioner’s office.
Information Commissioner’s Office Scotland
45 Melvil St
Tel: 0131 224 9001
You can contact us by calling 01475 743883 or by filling in the contact form below: