What is personal care?
Personal care is about helping you with your personal daily routine which you may be finding impossible to manage alone , or finding more difficult.
The personal care tasks that Invercare undertake:
- Personal Hygiene – bathing, showering, hair washing, shaving, oral hygiene, nail care
- Continence Management – toileting, catheter/stoma care, skin care, laundry
- Food and Diet – assistance with eating, special diets, food preparation
- Mobility – managing immobility , and sustaining mobility
- Assistance with medication (including eye drops), application of creams and lotions, simple dressings, oxygen therapy
If you would like more information on our personal care services please contact us by phone, email or via our website.
You can contact us by calling 01475 743883 or by filling in the contact form below: