What is housing support ?
Housing support is assistance, advice or counselling to a person who has a particular need. The housing support that Invercare provides is :
- General counselling and support
- Assistance with security at home
- Assistance with maintenance at home
- Support with life skills such as meal preparation
- Encouraging engagement with professionals to improve welfare
- Arranging adaptations for daily living
- Assisting with personal budgeting , debt
- Encouraging social interaction
If you would like more information on our housing support services please contact by phone, email or via our website.
You can contact us by calling 01475 743883 or by filling in the contact form below: